Apply for thesis
SEKAB has extensive experience of hosting degree project candidates and trainees. We view this as an ideal way to promote contacts and knowledge exchange with universities and university colleges.
SEKAB strives to offer students interesting assignments and good supervision and we offer our project candidates market-oriented remuneration. If you would like to carry out your degree/thesis project work orinternship with SEKAB kindly submit your application via the form below.
SEKAB works actively and continuously to offer opportunities for students to work on their of master’s theses or the equivalent with us.
Our ambition is:
- to be an attractive company for degree project students by offering interesting assignments, good supervision and market-based compensation
- that all degree project workers will get a positive impression of SEKAB as an employer
- that master theses will be important sources of future recruitment
This is because theses:
- are seen to be important contributions to innovation, creativity and strategic development
- contribute to SEKAB long-term skills provision
- challenge and encourage reflection among SEKAB’s employees
- promote contacts and exchanges of knowledge between SEKAB and higher education
- disseminate knowledge about SEKAB, promoting future collaborations and business
SEKAB a chemical & cleantech company
In Domsjö near Örnsköldsvik, in the midst of the northern forests, lies the cradle of the Swedish chemical industry Watch the film here