ALL THE WAY FROM THE PRELIMINARY STUDY ON FULL-SCALE PRODUCTION
Our service offering CelluCase™ extends all the way from pre-studies of potential raw material to the technical and economic evaluation of a potential full-scale process.
Raw Material Analysis (Feedstock Assessment)
The evaluation of potential raw materials that may include trials extending from laboratory to demonstration scale. SEKAB E-Technology adopts a holistic approach to the study from planning, implementation, evaluation and recommendations.
Initial Case Assessment (ICA)
A tool for the initial evaluation of business opportunities. A technical and economical analysis prior to possible investment in a production plant.
Feasibility Study – Project development
A feasibility study adapted to customer requirements with the objective of serving as a basis for investment decisions.
- Feasibility study from raw materials to finished products
- Appropriate process solution for the specific feasibility study
- Mass and energy balances for the selected process solution
- Basis for investment assessment
- Layout adapted to the customer’s site
- OPEX and CAPEX assessments
- Financial analysis